Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Killing got Caught.


Killing Got Caught.


As I stand there over my dead father I scream "What have I done?" I quickly call 000 and say "I don't know how much time i have, i think the killers in my house. 76 Pipers Street is where i live come quickly my dads dead!" and then i hang up the phone. I stand outside waiting for the police, they come in a matter of 15 minutes. They yell at me. "GET IN THE CAR WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS!" I run to the car and hit my head on the gutter of the road. "Oh no she's hurt herself, it looks like it hurts a lot." Says one of the police man. "Ughh Take her to the hospital." The boss says. I get into the police car and they take me to the hospital. I only had to get a few stitches. They take me to the interview room in the police station. "Whats your name young girl?" "Sally Stocklord." I say. "Wheres your mother?" Says the other police man. "I don't have one." I say as I roll my eyes. "What
happend to her sally?" He says suspiciously. "If you must know she was murdered when I was three." I say rudely. "When am I going home?" I get a bit angry. "Looks like you've had enough questioning for today." They take me to a foster care because I have no parents left or relatives. I turns dark and I sneak out of the house that im staying in. I go back to my old place and stash the gun in one of the police mans house. I turns light and I walk down to the police station and put in a complaint. " I want that police mans house checked!" "Why?" He says. " He came to me last night at my foster care and said if I wanted to look at the gun he has that he shot my father with." I say. "What?! I did no such thing!" He yells. " I want his house checked!" They go and check the constables house and what do you know they found the gun. But the plan came tumbling down on me. They look at the fingerprints and I was taken to juvinial jail. Now I have no parents no family and staying in juvy for the rest of my life.

Cover Made By MissChoccie101
Story Made By Ebony.xoxo

The End.

1 comment: